The 31st Annual Texas Energy Council Symposium
Topic: “The Challenges of Success”
When: Thursday, April 25th, 2019
Where: Southern Methodist University ~ Dallas, Texas
The 31st Annual Texas Energy Council Symposium addresses the “Challenges of Success”. We have an exciting line up of speakers and panelists this year, and as always, our fundraising helps support scholarship opportunities for students pursuing careers in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- The registration starts at 8:30AM in the downstairs ballroom of Hughes-Trigg Student Center at SMU (see below for details).
- A continental breakfast will be served in Centennial Hall directly adjacent to registration area.
- Valet parking is available (see below for details).
Continuing education credits:
- 6.0 hours of CPE credit
- 7 credits of AAPL CEU
- Approved for 1.0 credit of MCLE by the State Bar of Texas
2019 Symposium Sponsors
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors who made the event possible.
Valet Parking Infomation:
• Complementary Valet parking is available at the top of Bishop Blvd. near the flag poles, and self-parking will also be available throughout campus.
Event Location/Building on SMU campus:
The event will be hosted at Hughs-Trigg Student Center (google map below).
Questions about the Symposium?
Direct your inquiries to Giuliana Vural at firstname.lastname@example.org
For info on sponsorships packages, contact Allan Hastings at email@example.com