Thursday, May 10th, 2018 ~ Hughes-Trigg Student Center, Southern Methodist University ~ Dallas, Texas
The 30th Annual Texas Energy Council Symposium will address the pressing issues for the oil and gas sector while helping groom the next generation of leaders in the Oil Patch through raising scholarship funds. We are assembling an impressive list of speakers and panels that will make this a must attend event.
Below is a preliminary sampling of presenters for this year’s Symposium:
- Dr. Christine Ehlig-Economides—Professor University of Houston
- Art Berman—Director Labyrinth Consulting Services
- Robert Clarke—Wood Mackenzie Research Director, US Lower 48 Upstream
- Dr. Scott W. Tinker—State Geologist of Texas Director, Bureau of Economic Geology
- Rob Gardner—Exxon Mobil
- Long-term partners of the Symposium, the Canadian Consulate General and the Mexican Consulate General will also be contributing speakers
Questions about the Symposium?
Direct your inquiries to Giuliana Vural at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location & Parking:
Location & Parking Map
Valet parking is available at the top of Bishop Blvd., (red box on map). Otherwise, self-parking is available in parking garages near Hughs-Trigg Student Center (green box on map).
2018 Symposium Tickets